We work to ensure that our operations and performance abide by best practices in corporate governance, ethics and transparency, seeking long-term value.
- Promote and ensure good corporate governance practices.
- Promote good corporate governance practices among market players.
- Manage corporate risks with a long-term strategic vision, incorporating sustainability in the market risks perspective.
- Ensure corporate governance practices help establish Santiago Exchange´s sustainability in order to provide value for shareholders and all market players.
- Contribute to strengthening the governance structure of Santiago Exchange, by establishing a Code of Good Practices that contributes to improve the standards of the organization in matters of Corporate Governance.
- Contribute to the refinement of Santiago Exchange and the stock market, through the participation of the market players in consultative committees.
- Strengthen self-regulation through ethical standards and transparency for the Exchanges´ own government, as well as for brokers and clients.
- Work cooperatively with our strategic suppliers as to ensure operational continuity and a service of excellence.
- Maintain harmonious and equitable relations with our suppliers, transmitting good practices that allow a mutual development, ensuring the fulfillment of the quality of our products and services.
For more information regarding our Corporate Governance click here